April 7 & 8, 2015
* Registration $425 CCSAA member ski areas & exhibitors. All others, please inquire. Special considerations for the media. Registration will open in January 2015.
* Lodging Chateau Mont-Sainte-Anne
Enjoy a breathtaking view of the city by staying at the Chateau Mont-Sainte-Anne. This charming, four-star hotel boasts of over 240 rooms complete with a microwave and refrigerator. Guests are treated to services including 24-hour reception, laundry, and room service. For a relaxing time, guests can head to the in-house spa and fitness center, or go skiing nearby.
* Need a roommate? CCSAA is happy to help. Just contact the office prior to making your reservation. We have a list of folks looking to share a room.
* Getting There
Chateau Mont-Sainte-Anne is located 30 minutes from Quebec City. Airport of destination: YQC.
* Come Early
Monday, April 6
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Conference Registration Check-In & Welcome Networking & Meet the CCSAA Board
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Introductions
7:00 - 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 7
7:30 a.m. Breakfast & Morning Challenge Question
9:00 - 11:30 a.m. Skiing, Grooming Demos
Networking on skis; grooming demos
Noon -1:00 p.m. Lunch
1:15 - 2:15 p.m. State of the Industry....Reese Brown, SIA Nordic Director
Industry recap, trends and the numbers, women and aging alpine skiers. How do we measure our success? Skier visits and lessons sold. What does it all mean? Where are our opportunities?
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
3:45 - 4:30 p.m. Innovation Showcase...facilitated by Mike Badham
Brief (two to ten minutes) sessions presented either in-persoon or via Skype by individual vendor highlighting both fashion and soft goods, as well as hardgoods. This is your opportunity to feel like you have a virtual front row seat at ISPO Munich, the international ski & sport show.
5:00- 6:30 p.m. TRADE EXPO indoor exhibits & cocktails
6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Dinner with speaker
8:00 p.m. Silent Auction & Movie Night
* Featuring ski clips from YouTube shown on the big screen.
* Everyone attending and exhibiting is asked to bring an item to donate to the CCSAA Auction. Signature wine or craft beer; logoed fleece; speciality tourist item from your locale; ski memorabilia; artwork; maple syrup; day packs; camelbacks; gloves; or that irresistable item from your shop that's still there. Ball caps, coffee mugs, and tees can become lone survivors with no bidders. The CCSAA Silent Auction is a fun way to snag a great souvenir for yourself or a gift for someone left home.
Monday, April 7
7:30 a.m. Breakfast
9:00 - 11:30 Networking ski
Noon - 1:30 p.m. Lunch with Speaker
1:30 - 2:45
3:00 - 4:30
4:30 - 5:15 p.m.
5:30 - 6:15 Fireside Chat
6:30 - 7:45 Dinner & Founder's Award Presentation.....
8:00 - 9:30
Tuesday, April 8
8:00 a.m. - Noon Departure & Airport Shuttles provided to guests
Registration NOT OPEN NOW >>> please come back after January 1, 2015 Reese Brown...Nordic Director for SnowSports Industries America
prior conference material
<< return to meetings & show listings